Saturday, February 13, 2016

Abstract Seascape,Beach, Ocean Waves Coastal Living Decor "A Beautiful Storm VII" by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad








 Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"


 Seascape Painting

 24"x30"x1.5" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

 Click HERE  to view a large image of this painting.

 Visit http://kimberlyconradfineart.com to view more of my work.

 Visit http://coastallivingart.com to view my SEASCAPES.


Something Great to Share Today.... 


I am completely obsessed with centenarians in general. I read everything I can find about them...but this woman "Loongkoonan" really has my attention. 

 At 105 she is about to have her first U.S. Art Exhibit, and she did not even start painting until her mid nineties!! The wonderful thing about life, is that we can reinvent ourselves over and over again, as we choose!! Read more about her HERE  from the New York Times



Isn't she FABULOUS??




 Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
 Boarding House Studio Galleries
 220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
 Denver, CO 80203

No comments:

Post a Comment